The Halo Disinfection System
Now you can arm every member of your infection prevention team with an affordable and effective environment protection solution. Treat any room in your facility with a system proven to eradicate disease-causing pathogens, including the most difficult to kill, C. diff spores.
Proven effectiveness at a lower cost than other disinfection methods and technologies is what the Halo Disinfection System brings to your infection prevention strategy.
The Halo whole room disinfecting services are charged based upon the size of each requested area. If your facility is interested in a price quote, please contact one of the Halo team members today!
Advantages of Using the Halo Disinfection System:
- EPA registered bactericide, virucide and fungicide
- Proprietary disinfecting formulas
- Unscented, bleach and PAA-free
- Heathcare-grade, ready-to-use
- Proven to reduce infection rates
- Outperforms and more stable than bleach
- Easy-to-use, reduces associated labor costs
- Broad-spectrum efficacy
- Controls biofilm and bio-fouling
- Easy-to-dose using standard equipment
- Significantly less corrosive
- Effective across a wide range of pH levels
We offer emergency service for acute hospital/facility control. Often times patients with infectious diseases that present to clinics, expose the area and others to their illness. Using the Halo on an acute basis following an acute exposure can dramatically reduce potential exposure of others.
HALO DISINFECTION SYSTEM — ACTIVATED HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FOGGING SYSTEM
Impact of Disinfection with Hydrogen Peroxide as a Strategy to Prevent Nosocomial Pneumonia Caused by A. baumannii in Intensive Care Units
Evaluation and Adoption of Hydrogen Peroxide Based Technology for Reducing Healthcare-Associated Clostridium Difficile (C. difficile) Infection Rates
Evaluation and Adoption of Hydrogen Peroxide Based Technology versus UV in Reducing Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAIs)